S4TSE is proud to bring you the Seventh Annual Peter D. Stevens Course on Innovations in Digestive Care. This course features live interventional endoscopy cases and hands-on labs.
April 12-13, 2018
New York, NY
The program will be held at the Vivian and Seymour Milstein Family Heart Center and will include didactic, live case and hands-on sessions.
Program Course Directors:
Amrita Sethi, MD
Reem Sharaiha, MD
Steven Edmundowicz, MD
David Carr-Locke, MD
Tamas Gonda, MD
John Poneros, MD
Invited Guest Faculty:
Brenna W. Casey, MD
Vinay Dhir, MD
Frank Gress, MD
Julio Iglesias-Garcia, MD
Anthony Kalloo, MD
Alessandro Repici, MD
Prateek Sharma, MD
Shyam Varadarajulu, MD
Naohisa Yahagi, MD
This course is designed for gastroenterologists, interventional endoscopists, gastrointestinal surgeons, general surgeons, colon and rectal surgeons, nurses and physician assistants.
- Identify advances in therapeutic endoscopic procedures for the management of acid and esophageal motility disorders
- Discuss the management of tumor diagnosis and resection, including advanced imaging and neoplasia
- Explore advances in bariatric diagnosis and treatment
- Understand options for interventional endoscopy in the liver
- Discuss advancements in imaging and management of pancreatic cysts and related conditions
- Identify options in addressing biliary topics, including difficult stones and EUS-guided interventions
- Learn new concepts in third-space endoscopic arena, as well as innovations in endoscopy
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and the Society for Therapeutic and Surgical Endoscopy. The American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy designates this live activity for a maximum of 16 AMA PRA Category I Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses and physician assistants are encouraged to check with their accrediting organization to ensure they accept AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
c/o Digestive HealthWorks, LLC
Registration is limited and reduced advance registration fees expire April 3, 2018. Reserve your spot today!